quinta-feira, 4 de junho de 2020

Postagem do template do cliente

Baby, I don't feel so good Six words you never understood I'll never let you go Five words you never say I laugh alone like nothing's wrong Four days have never felt so long If three's a crowd and two is us One slipped away I just wanna make you feel okay But all you do is look the other way I can't tell you how much I didn't want to stay I just kinda wish you were gay Is there a reason we're not through Is there a twelve step just for you

I just wanna make you feel okay But all you do is look the other way I can't tell you how much I didn't want to stay I just kinda wish you were gay Is there a reason we're not through Is there a twelve step
I just wanna make you feel okay But all you do is look the other way I can't tell you how much I didn't want to stay I just kinda wish you were gay Is there a reason we're not through Is there a twelve step

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

A L A R K Blogueira e desing desde 2010, leitora aspirante escritora e fotografia.